Small group involvement is one of our main strategies to instruct, counsel and mobilize our church. It is our desire for as many as possible to be in a smaller community of people who are committed to helping each other grow in Christian maturity and to spreading the gospel into every sphere of life in our Twin Cities. If you consider Power of Church your church home, we strongly encourage you to find a group near you and get connected.
Our Small Groups:
- Consist of 6–12 people who gather in one another’s homes
- Meet at least twice a month
- Are led by skilled leaders who receive ongoing support
- Balance worship, Bible study, sharing, prayer, and service
- Offer accountability and instruction; encourage personal evangelism & outreach
- Commit to developing new leaders and groups through apprenticeship
Join a Small Group
If you know someone at Power of Gospel who is in a group, talk to them or Contact the Pastor.